About Dr Scott
Educated at the University of Cambridge in England, Dr Scott completed his orthopaedic surgical training in New Zealand where he developed an interest in upper limb surgery. In 2001, he obtained an orthopaedic surgery fellowship specialising in upper limb surgery at the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane.
Dr Scott has a strong background in general orthopaedic surgery, and specialises in shoulder and upper limb problems only.
In addition to his private practice, Dr Scott works in public health at the Queensland Children’s Hospital Brisbane, where he works with paediatric upper limb problems with a specific interest in surgery for cerebral palsy of the upper limb.
He continues to enhance his specialist upper limb surgery knowledge by regularly attending international conferences and training courses.
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Queensland Hand Surgery Society
- Australian Hand Surgery Society
- Medico-legal Society of Queensland
- Queensland Shoulder Society
- Australian Paediatric Orthopaedic Society